Industry Advisory Groups
Industry Advisory Groups (IAGs) advise the ServiceIQ Board on the needs and issues of industry, and provide oversight and direction for ServiceIQ's workforce development work.
IAGs are made up of people from within industry and are elected by ServiceIQ members.
The purpose of an IAG is to:
- communicate with and consult with ServiceIQ staff and the ServiceIQ Board on behalf of that industry sector
- communicate with and consult with that industry sector's employees, associations and others it in
- represent the vocational training and skills needs of that industry sector
- nominate two members of the ServiceIQ Board.
There are three IAGs representing different sectors of the service industry:
- Hospitality - chaired by Adam Cunningham, Raconteur Ltd
- Museums, Aviation, Tourism and Travel - chaired by Andrew Olsen, Travel Agents Association of NZ
- Retail - chaired by Des Flynn, The Warehouse Group
For more information on ServiceIQ’s Industry Advisory Groups, contact Natalie Bourke.