Who we work with
ServiceIQ works with industry associations, government, advisory groups, education and training providers and all kinds of businesses, from large national chains to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) throughout New Zealand, across all sectors of the service industry.
How we work with and for you
Industry associations in the service sectors represent the interests, issues and concerns of their members. ServiceIQ takes account of industry association strategies and policies in how we work.
- ServiceIQ Workforce Development Advisory Groups (WDAGs) are made up of a broad base of industry stakeholders from across our sectors and drive progress towards Service Sector Workforce Development priorities by providing detailed advice and a coordination point for actions.
- ServiceIQ Industry Advisory Groups (IAGs) are formed by ServiceIQ as part of the process of developing and reviewing qualifications. IAGs are made up of people from within the industry who have significant experience and technical knowledge in the fields relevant to the qualifications being developed.
ServiceIQ works with a variety of government organisations and ministries, for example:
- Tertiary Education Commission (TEC): the government agency responsible for tertiary education, including industry training. TEC allocates Government funding to industry training organisations (ITOs), including ServiceIQ, to enable the implementation of programmes of industry training.
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA): responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF). The NZQF is designed to provide recognition and credit for a wide range of knowledge and skills. NZQA approves and registers all ServiceIQ qualifications as they are developed and reviewed, and conducts quality audits of ServiceIQ’s work and processes.
- Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE): develops and delivers policy, services, advice and regulation to support business growth and the prosperity and wellbeing of all New Zealanders. MBIE is working to support the Government’s Business Growth Agenda and is leading initiatives to deliver Better Public Services for Business.
- Education providers, and their learners, from secondary schools and trade academies through to institutes of technology and polytechnics (ITPs), private training establishments (PTEs), and wānanga.