It became clear during meetings with schools last year that an annual development cycle was preferable to the staggered release of resources as they were developed. This allows schools to plan ahead and gives us time to incorporate feedback into whole suites of resources instead of doing it piecemeal.
The proposed calendar for 2017 is as follows:
- March – release work schedule and feedback plan
- 30th June – last day for feedback on changes to Cookery Schools resources
- May to July – selective release of new tourism resources for feedback
- 28th July – last day for feedback on new tourism resources
- 29th September – prices for new resources and summary of changes released
- 27th October – Non-printable sample copies of new resources available for lesson planning