Vitae – Free counselling service
Your free counselling service should you need it
One of the many benefits of being a ServiceIQ / Te Pūkenga workplace trainee or apprentice is access to free and completely confidential counselling through our provider Vitae.
What Vitae offers:
- Free confidential counselling
- Choice of counsellor
- A 24/7 contact centre and duty counsellor for emergencies.
Wellbeing is important to everyone, so if you need help, wherever you are in New Zealand, any time of the day or night, please contact Vitae.
When Vitae asks who you are training with, tell them: ServiceIQ.
Through this service you will be able to address issues such as:
- personal, workplace learning, or other stress
- relationship problems
- conflict situations
- anxiety / depression
- grief / loss
- personal trauma
It’s easy to get in touch:
- Free phone 0508 664 981 for 24/7 access
- Click here to book an appointment
- Visit the website vitae.co.nz