ServiceIQ’s training programmes are designed for learning on the job. Training is flexible and works around an employee’s everyday duties.
This type of training is perfect for the service industry. It works well for business owners and their staff. No full-time study, no disruption to the workplace, achievable programme content and a real qualification to show for it, plus increased productivity, higher staff retention and many other benefits.
Training programmes are flexible and manageable for people working full-time. What trainees learn is specific to a business’s needs.
Six easy steps
- Start by contacting ServiceIQ or get us to call you and arranging for one of our advisors to visit your business. They will show you what we can offer you. Then you can decide what sort of training would benefit your staff and business.
- Agree on the affordable - it could even be free - training plan that is right for you and then sign the dotted line on your ServiceIQ training agreement.
- Arrange for your staff to complete a literacy and numeracy skills assessment, so that we know what help they might need during their training.
- All systems go – training and assessment begins!
- Trainees work towards achievement markers, knowing there is a set timeframe to complete each programme.
- Trainees gain credits towards their qualifications.